Tuesday, January 24, 2006

What's the Mota?

Uh oh...just when it looked like we'd be getting a centerfielder named after a chocolately cereal, we got thrown a curve ball. Guillermo Mota failed his physical, and the deal is off. How did he fail his physical? More importantly, how did he pass his recent physical before being traded to the Sox from the Marlins if he was unable to pass the physical for the Indians trade? What's the Mota with him?

Doh. And I was so looking forward to having a big bowl full of Coco Krispies in honor of our new centerfielder.

But, at least we can all celebrate having a new GM! Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss.


(Image source)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Teso said...

I had no idea you'd be photoshopping in your new blog.

Also, now can I give you shit for having to click twice to get to your blog like you did me?

Uh, I guess I just did.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home