Tuesday, June 05, 2007

I'm sorry, D-Lowe.

Last night Derek Lowe pitched 6 innings of no hit ball. And then I jinxed him. Oops. I made the mistake of saying to my sister, "Did you know that D-Lowe has a no hitter going?" And she said, "You aren't supposed to say that out loud! Now he's gonna blow it!" And I said, "No, don't worry. He'll be fine," because I'm not superstitious (well, except for when it concerns my lucky post-season shirt).

Of course, D-Lowe gave up a hit to the next batter he faced!
It's obviously all my fault.
So, Derek, I'm sorry about your no-go no-no.

Look how pissed he was when that guy got a hit.


No, Derek, it wasn't your jilted ex-wife. It was me. Sorry.


There is some good news.
After leaving Boston, the Yanks resumed their losing streak last night.

Joe Torre was not happy.



But, he's working on a solution...



Johnny Damon's devising his own plan to save the season...


If you can't beat 'em, join 'em!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home