Tuesday, April 03, 2007

This is the year!

I have a very good feeling about this season.
I know I say it every year, but I really think this is the year. For real.

I'm especially excited about Dice-K Matsuzaka!!!!

He's utterly adorable. He's smiling in almost every picture I've seen of him. Somebody should make a Dice-K teddy bear. He's that cute.



Dice-K reminds me of my favorite Hero, Hiro Nakamura. I wish someone would make Hiro into a teddy bear, too. Are you people watching Heroes? You should. It's that good.

Anyway, the resemblance between Dice-K and Hiro doesn't stop at the fact that they're both Japanese cutie pies with very round faces. They have similar mannerisms, too! Which leads me to conclude that Dice-K must be a hero, just like Hiro.

Here's a comparison.

Dice-K:




Hiro:




Dice-K:




Hiro:




Alright, I don't expect Dice-K to bend the space-time continuum.
But, I do expect him to break some bats. And maybe some records.

Here he is, proving his value to the Sox.
While it may look like he's making friends with Hideki Matsui in this picture...




...he's really just gaining his trust, so that he can do this:




Beating up on the Yankees is very funny.




Somebody needs to introduce Dice-K to Kevin Millar. Just for kicks.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home