Friday, March 16, 2007

Hottest Baseball Players: #3

The 3rd hottest baseball player is.........


Jason Varitek

Captain of the Boston Red Sox


Jason is the soul of the Sox. That's why I love him so much.
But there may be some baseball goggles involved in the matter.
I'm really not sure.

Let's look at his many displays of hotness.

Here he's very young. And hot...




This is from 2001, I believe. Again, very hot.




This is his "come hither" stare.



Actually, it might be his "Come here, Grady Little, so I can beat yo' ass" stare.


Jason takes himself very seriously, but sometimes he likes to get down.
Here he is, teaching Jose Reyes how to breakdance.




Being an awesome catcher, no one ever takes him out.
I love it when he trips guys while covering the bag.
But this picture shows him doing something even better: taking out Jorge Posada!
Ha, take that, Po-sucka!




And here are some images from my very favorite love spat between Tek and A-Rod.




Tek's not afraid to mess up A-Rod's pretty purple lipstick.



The glove is love. : )


Tek was very happy after winning the World Series.
He's usually very quiet, but his thoughts came pouring out after that.

Observe...







Here he is at the Victory Parade...




After celebrating, he got a much deserved pedicure...




And a makeover...



Yum.


Then Tek was named team captain. Yay!




Here he is, getting his captain's uniform...




Tek may have thought that being captain gave him superpowers...



Or, maybe he's auditioning for Heroes.
Sorry, Tek. They already have flying men.


Here's a picture I took of Tek. Yup, I was this close to him!
I almost reached out and grabbed his buns...



(yup, I was.)


K-Mill knows how it is...




Varitek is Dice-K's favorite MLB player! He loves Tek so much that he carries his gear around for him. I kid you not! Read the caption...




Here he is, getting ready for his second career.




I love this picture. I think it's perfect to end on.
The captain, leading the troops into another season of battle.



Grrrrrr.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger momumo said...

no baseball goggles at all... and that last picture is fabulous - I may steal it for my son (the biggest Sox fan in Colorado)

There is something hot about the fierce catcher thing isn't there?

9:55 AM  
Blogger Meg said...

Thanks, I'm glad you agree! Some people are puzzled that I put him on a pedestal. He's so commanding; the team falls apart when he's not there. I find him so damn sexy!

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

STEROIDS, BIG PAPI AND MANNY DO IT YET AGAIN. THOSE WORLD SERIES WINS DON"T COUNT BECAUSE ORTIZ AND MANNY WERE THE REASONS WHY BOSTON WON. ALSO JORGE POSADA IS BY FAR A BETTER CATCHER THAN VARITEK. JORGE IS A BETTER OFFENSIVE AND DEFENSIVE CATCHER BECAUSE THE STATISTICS DON'T LIE.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

this guy is probably the ugliest person i've ever seen...and i pitty those, who play for boston

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home