Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dice-K readies himself for Thursday.

The Sox just had their first game yesterday and now they already have a day off???
WTF? It's not like they wore themselves out yesterday!

Anyway, it looks like there was more to Kansas City's win yesterday than what was captured by the NESN cameras.

Behold...



I knew there was something fishy about that game!
Who the hell sent for Batman?



GIL MECHE! Of course!

Whatever, I can sympathize...
I'd be too scared to face Big Papi without the aid of a superhero, too!


I've been having an intense inner debate with myself since yesterday's game.
Maybe you guys can help me decide.

Mark Grudzielanek:



Hot or not?


Dice-K has been having some pretty serious thoughts, too.
He's all psyched up for Thursday.
He knows there's a battle ahead, and he's ready.
He knows this is his chance to prove himself.
Failure is not an option.
He's getting himself mentally prepared for his very first...

Thirsty Thursday!

He's planning out which drinks to drink, in which order.



Dice-K, memorize this:
Liquor before beer, you're in the clear!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home